If you would like to help us with ongoing projects on-site and gain hands on experience setting up a permaculture environment in a unique tropical island, then we'd love to hear from you.
Current projects include:
New infrastructure using dry stone wall construction
* Building a stone herb spiral
* Preparing beds for planting
* Planting out newly built terraces
* Setting up gravity fed watering systems
* Establishing a green house/nursery
What we require of volunteers:
* Minimum 2 week commitment
* 25 working hours a week
* Relevant experience
* Intermediate conversational Spanish
* Open minded and resourceful attitude
* Commitment to protecting the environment
Your financial contribution keeps the volunteer program self-sufficient and in return we provide accommodation in the rancho, 3 meals a day and one return trip from David to the island.
* Weekly accommodation, transport & meals included - $150 US
Interested in volunteering?
Please send your volunteer application form and current CV to: email@example.com.